TWO HERITAGE BRANDS. ONE TIMELESS PIECE.
Since William Stanley, Jr. invented the all-steel vacuum bottle in 1913 the
Stanley bottle has been a prized family treasure passed down from generation to
generation. Now, in honor of our 100th anniversary, we bring you this
limited-edition 100th Anniversary bottle and shoulder sling in
partnership with Filson, the iconic outfitter for outdoor enthusiasts for over
100 years. A true collection piece, it represents the functional design and
heritage for which these two legendary companies are celebrated.
1.1 Qt./1.0L Bottle
- Vacuum insulated. Keeps hot/cold 24 hours. Durable double-wall
- Insulated vintage lid doubles as an 8-oz. cup
- Recessed 100th Anniversary metal badge
- Vintage 1944 hammertone finish
- Tin cloth and genuine bridle leather – the toughness of legends
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Flannel-lined slip pocket